Re: Independent Vendors for CMS parts

Krishna, Aditya

Thanks everyone!

From: main@ESIGOM.groups.io <main@ESIGOM.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Gomez via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 6:33 PM
To: main@ESIGOM.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ESIGOM] Independent Vendors for CMS parts

Hi Adi,

I have used PCB/ IMI sensors in the past. They can provide sensors and cables at a pretty reasonable price. http://linkedin.com/in/dave-martin-034683a

Another great company is Wilcoxon research. These sensors are definitely higher quality. 786A and 786LF-500 (for main bearings and planetary boxes) are likely what you’re looking for. They were previously a Meggitt company but they might have changed their name. You can reach out to Garth Bragg at Talon technical sales to get you pointed in the right direction.

Best regards,
Robert Gomez
Director, Asset Performance
Onshore